Thursday 11 November 2010

Pythagora Switch ピタゴラスイッチ

Mornings have become quite a long and harrowing procedure since winter popped by, and has got me dreaming of machines which can make this a much more simpler and pleasant process, which lead to watching a handful of Rube Goldberg machines (not Rune Glifberg, as I often misname them). Like Yuri Suzuki's Ontbijt Maschine and PeeWee Hermann's Breakfast Machine, I wanted something that would involve a meal. Having fallen for convenience food lately and loaded up on instant packs of ramen, I felt this would be a simple act of arranging a course from my room to a kettle over a bowl, but this has been done. So, the point being, I'd like to make one of these, and will do, don't know what it'll do but it will be practical as hell.



No comments:

Post a Comment