Sunday 2 September 2012

July! July! July!


And a few more shots of July...

 I came home one evening to find a windowsill barbecue! Vietnamese Bun Cha!

 Bun Cha is barbecued pork patties served with rice noodles and lots of salad leaves and herbs, and a cold sweet vinegary fish sauce to dip it all into. We cheated as we didn't have minced pork, but beef worked nicely too.

Birthday Mojitos and nori maki

 My view cycling home from work, the only nice thing about working until 10pm!
 I also took a ceramics class, and made a vase/jug and mini milk jug, I have yet to pick up the finished ones. Hopefully I can get a place on another ceramics course as I absolutely love it!
 I found scary face in a toilet cubicle!
 Watched a lot of 30 Rock
 Cycled to Richmond Park/Wimbledon Common and enjoyed using the horse crossing!

 During a trip to Oxford for the best wedding ever, we fortunately had time before leaving to visit my favourite noodle bar - Red Star on the Cowley Road. I had many happy times in this place.
 Upon arriving back in sunny London we headed to a friends place for more barbecue fun
 Welsh cakes (and thanks) from the wedding

It finally felt like summer with fresh watermelon and corn on the cob.

We did a lot of hand block printing for our show in August - as well as these invites.


And generally it was a good month for sunny, blue skies and trips to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment